Customer Experience Guidelines Checklist NEW
The CEG Checklist is intended to drive behaviours and functionality in the ecosystem in order to:
- Deliver excellent customer experiences that are simple and secure.
- Promote innovation.
- Ultimately, encourage adoption of Open Banking by both TPPs and consumers
- Any supplementary information that is ancillary to the journey provides clear customer benefit.
- ASPSPs are able to demonstrate that their implementations “do not give rise to unnecessary delay, friction or any other attributes that would mean that PSUs are directly or indirectly dissuaded from using the services of PISPs, AISPs and CBPIIs“.
- ASPSPs provide the full level of functionality available to PSUs available through the direct online channel irrespective of the TPP channel and authentication method.
The CEG Checklist is not intended to be a check on technical functionality or technical performance. The CEG Checklist relates to the Customer Experience Guidelines only. In developing the CEG Checklist questions, we have defined some key principles that each question must adhere to:
- OBJECTIVE – be fact based and not rely upon the judgement of the ASPSP or TPP.
- CLEAR – standalone, single clause, closed questions which demand a “yes or no” answer.
- DEFINED – unambiguous and tightly constructed with links to definitions where appropriate.
- TRACEABLE – based on regulatory requirements and/or the OB Standard Implementation Requirements (rationale for inclusion and classification will be made explicit).