The Open Data API specifications allow API providers (e.g. banks, building societies, and ATM providers) to develop API endpoints which can then be accessed by API users (e.g. third-party developers) to build mobile and web applications for banking customers.
These specifications cover the following endpoints:
- ATM API.
- Branch API.
- Personal Current Account (PCA) API.
- Business Current Account (BCA) API.
- Business SME Commercial Credit Cards (CCC) API.
- Business SME Unsecured Loans (SME) API.
- Personal Current Account Service Quality Metrics.
- Business Current Account Service Quality Metrics.