Notification of a Change
ASPSPs should provide notice to TPPs of a change (within the time frames outlined above) via the ASPSP’s own website or developer portal. When informing TPPs of an anticipated change, an ASPSP should confirm:
- Date notice is given
- Details of the change that will be made (e.g. implementation of new version)
- Reason for the change (e.g. new version to be implemented, old version to be deprecated, etc)
- Details of ASPSP system(s) affected (e.g. test facility, production interface)
- Details of how any change will be made available in the test facility in advance of the production interface
- Indication of the likely impact for a TPP, including any action required by TPPs (e.g. requiring PSUs to re-authenticate)
- Rating of the impact on the TPPs service:
Business critical issue – Business critical issue – represents a complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable, and no workaround exists.
Degraded service issue – Degraded service issue – includes intermittent issues and reduced quality of service. A workaround may be available.
General issue – cosmetic issues which include product questions, feature requests and development issues in staging environments.
- Start time/date the change is anticipated to take effect and the end date/time (if applicable).
OBIE Support Services offers support to ASPSPs and TPPs, by communicating all notifications of change received from ASPSPs to the Open Banking ecosystem.