Notification of a Change
ASPSPs should provide notice to TPPs of a change (within the time frames outlined above) via the ASPSP’s own website or developer portal.
When informing TPPs of an anticipated change, an ASPSP should confirm:
- Date notice is given
- Details of the change that will be made (e.g. implementation of new version)
- Reason for the change (e.g. new version to be implemented, old version to be deprecated, etc)
- Details of ASPSP system(s) affected (e.g. test facility, production interface)
- Details of how any change will be made available in the test facility in advance of the production interface
- Indication of the likely impact for a TPP, including any action required by TPPs (e.g. requiring PSUs to re-authenticate)
- Rating of the impact on the TPPs service:
Business critical issue – Business critical issue – represents a complete loss of service or a significant feature that is completely unavailable, and no workaround exists.
Degraded service issue – Degraded service issue – includes intermittent issues and reduced quality of service. A workaround may be available.
General issue – cosmetic issues which include product questions, feature requests and development issues in staging environments.
- Start time/date the change is anticipated to take effect and the end date/time (if applicable).
OBIE Support Services offers support to ASPSPs and TPPs, via the central noticeboard tool which publishes all notifications of change received from ASPSPs to the Open Banking ecosystem.