In this section we provide guidance on issues, e.g. where an API Endpoint is non-functional, and disputes, when a customer raises a query, complaint or dispute. We recommend that TPPs familiarise themselves with the resources and processes and incorporate these into their operational capability.
OBIE have recently extended ticket types to include Conformance Certifications and Known ASPSP Issues. A service request can be made through the Open Banking Service Desk https://openbanking.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1.
The ticket types for this are listed below:-
- API Downtime – For reporting API downtime.
- Known ASPSP Issues: Report a known ASPSP issue.
- Incident: Report an issue.
- Access request: For Confluence and other services.
- General query: Information requests about the Open Banking Ecosystem.
- Conformance certification: If you are an enrolled ASPSP and have signed T&Cs.
- Premium API Submission: To submit a request.
- Programme Management Change Request (PMG): To raise a change request relating to CMA Amended Order/Roadmap and / or related artefacts.
ASPSP Issues: Downtime
OBIE operates a public facing Downtime page which can be found here:
This enables participants to record planned or unplanned downtime, including intermittency and is populated automatically from content provided by the requestor. An end of month reconciliation is conducted on downtime tickets raised and availability MI provided by ASPSPs.
In order to be transparent and share known issues with participants a public facing page can be found here:
As part of our continuous improvement initiative we are also looking to automate this page. Information will not be shared without the ticket owner’s permission.
Dispute Management System
DMS 2.0 is a managed service for the DMS members automating all of the DMS 1.5 functionalities including the following key functional capabilities:-
- Case management and workflow.
- Secure communications between DMS Members.
- Secure sharing of case evidence.
DMS 2.0 provides a means for participants to manage disputes, enquiries or complaints electronically.
How the Service Works
A PSU or customer will raise queries, disputes or complaints with their bank (i.e. ASPSP) or payments/account information provider (i.e. TPP).
DMS 2.0 members will use the DMS system to log, investigate and manage communications between ASPSPs and TPPs to resolve issues.